Friday, July 19, 2013

I miss the smell of books

I am feeling of reading the book that i bought. But i just don't have the courage to flip through the pages. There are few books i bought but did not have the chance to read. Here are my waiting lists for book that i want to read :

  1. Casual Vacancy JK Rowling
  2. House Rules Jodie Picolt
  3. To kill a Mockingbird 
  4. One Hundred Name Cecilia Ahern
  5. Sherlock Holmes Volume I(almost done) Volume II
  6. Syed Mokhtar Al Bukhari
  7. Doctor in the House 
actually those are all old books and i don't have any latest book. I want to buy a copy of "Reclaim Your Heart" by Yasmin Mogahed but i need to buy it through online. It has been long time ago since i spent my semester holidays with reading. To be honest i think i don't have proper semester holidays since one and half years ago. Maybe this semester holidays i should spend more time at home. Insyaallah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment